« Home | On the common sensation experienced after losing o... » | "Huh, that's fascinating! (Dammit I'm tired...)" »Â 

I'm thinking about signing a Girlfriend Test-Ban Treaty

A moritorium on relationship-testing. That way, I'd be breaking international law if I got a girlfriend, and I'd probably have to face a War Crimes tribunal. (They say 'All's fair in love and war," but to say that, They have to ignore the Geneva Convention, and all the other rulings to limit what's fair in war. But there's no Geneva Convention of Love. So Weapons of Indescriminate Effect are only still legal on the battlefields of Love.

  • I'm DJ Ten Ninjas from Portland, Oregon, United States. I have ideas. Some of them I made, some of them I found and took a liking to. I'd like to stab them in your brain.
My profile
Powered by Blogger
& Blogger Templates