« Home | "Naked Beekeeping! Voted WORST IDEA IN THE HISTOR... » | Yesterday I drove by Nordale Elementary, and they ... » | At McCafferty's Coffeeshop downtown, there is this: » | And on the final night of the Ren Fair, the Green ... » | Are starving artists on hunger strike for a more i... » | "Welcome to Subterranea! » | I'm thinking about signing a Girlfriend Test-Ban T... » | On the common sensation experienced after losing o... » | "Huh, that's fascinating! (Dammit I'm tired...)" »Â 

"Untitled (Car). Brandon Seifert, 2005. Steel, glass, rubber, chalk, various multimedia."

I'd like to do things to my car. Big, unmissable, artful things. Very permanent things. Specifically, I'd like to re-paint the whole thing matte black, something that chalk would stick to. And then draw cool things on it with chalk, and spray them with Krylon so they don't wash off. And put one of those wall text plaques for an art exhibit (like on that shirt from ReadyMade Magazine I want) on it.

I haven't done anything like that, mostly out of laziness, but partially because I'd like to make some money off my car when I leave this town forever, for good, and for awesome.

Then it occured to me that turning my car into an art exhibit could actually cause it to be worth more. I'd just have to find the right buyer.