« Home | My Articles This Week (March 9, 2006) » | My Articles This Week (March 2, 2006) » | Why not? Come on! What century is this, dammit? » | Placebo Activism » | "It's easier to say 'I hate you' than to say 'Good... » | "Mr. Campbell, would you sign my clitoris?" » | "They say that destruction is a crude form of art." » | Stupidity is its own reward. » | "Untitled (Car). Brandon Seifert, 2005. Steel, g... » | "Naked Beekeeping! Voted WORST IDEA IN THE HISTOR... »Â 

Interview with Corey Lewis (SHARKNIFE, PENG) on Buzzscope


In January I took a vacation to the Pacific Northwest, and while I was in Seattle I looked up comics creator Corey Lewis, the guy who made SHARKNIFE and PENG. Corey's just this 23-year-old dude and I went over to his house and interviewed him. He writes graphic novels with video game bits (like power bars, and button combos that unlock the hero's special moves), about robot ninjas and super-powered kickball players and incredibly badass rock bands.

His work is great, and he's awesome. The interview was a lot of fun.